2. Gradually , the Markets started to fall and profit booking was witnessed.
3. Eventually they closed lower.
4. Right now , U.S Futures are flat.
5. Asian markets are mixed.
6. SGX Nifty is down 100 Points.
7. Markets for the Month of February have been trading in a zig-zag phase.
8. I do not remember two straight trading sessions where the markets have made a trending move.
9. These are lacklustere Markets.
10. One day up next day down and on closing basis not going anywhere.
11. Adani issue and news flow continue to emerge.
12. The stocks of these group are totally in the operators hands now.
13. Some or the other news flow is effecting the daily movements of the stock.
14. Yesterday's low of 17800 should be the first support for the day.
15. Yesterday's dip was bought into aggressively and markets closed at the highest point of the day
16. Gradually , the Markets are inching higher.
17. Unless we close below 17800 or at the lowest point of the day.
18. My view is slightly bullish.
19. FII's have also stopped selling with huge intensity as they used to do before.
20. Yesterday they have sold just for 150 crores.
21. Nifty might trade between 17750 to 18000 today.