1. U.S Markets closed lower Yesterday.
2. Right now , dow futures are higher.
3. Asian markets are mildly higher.
4. SGX Nifty is flat.
5. Yesterday it was an unexpected trading day once again.
6. Nifty opened near 18k and was trying to inch higher.
7. It was consolidating near 18k for quite a longer period of time.
8. The FII selling was so huge that Nifty broke 18k and kept going lower.
9. It was a trending expiry downwards.
10. As the FII selling is so huge that Volatility has increased and markets are selling off aggressively.
11. Markets are making lower lows on a daily basis.
12. There is only one reason for that and that is FII selling.
13. Today we will be having U.S jobs data.
14. This could decide the next leg of the move.
15. Russia - Ukraine war is also going into next leg.
16. This is also dampening the sentiment
17. Nifty is trading with huge Volatility between 17800 to 18250.
18. Within this range nifty is trading with huge Volatility.
19. I advice to trade this range.
20. Buy near 17800 and short near 18250.
21. Right now there is uncertainty as there is no clear trend.
22. Nifty might trade between 17850 to 18150 today.