1. U.S Markets closed slightly higher Yesterday.
2. Right now , dow futures are flat.
3. Asian markets are mixed.
4. SGX Nifty is up 20-30 Points.
5. Yesterday it was an unexpected trading day.
6. Nifty opened higher and tried to move higher.
7. Then came the heavy selling by FII's.
8. The selling was so heavy by the FII's that Nifty went close to 18k.
9. Nifty found some small support near and then reversed from that level.
10. Only falling back close to 18k and closing almost at lowest point of the day.
11. Many reports suggest that due to Covid outbreak in Japan markets have crashed.
12. On the other hand , when I see the Global Markets I've got the shock of my lifetime.
13. All the Global Markets were flying yesterday and our Markets crashed.
14. Thus isn't Covid this is something else.
15. FII's might be expecting some negative outcome in Union Budget.
16. In anticipation of the same , selling might have begun.
17. As we know markets move on rumours mostly.
18. I can't find any other reason why the FII's are selling with such intensity.
19. It's time to be cautious now as we do not know when these FII's would stop.
20. Nifty might trade between 17950 to 18200 for today's expiry.
21. 18000 PE has the highest open interest among the Put options.