1. U.S Markets closed lower yesterday.
2. Right now , dow futures are higher.
3. Asian markets are mildly Positive.
4. SGX Nifty is down 40-50 Points.
5. Yesterday it was a flat session.
6. Nifty opened higher and tried to move higher.
7. Second half witnessed FII selling and Nifty & Bank nifty was in negative.
8. Ultimately closing slightly higher yesterday.
9. There's a consolidation happening in our Markets.
10. Markets are searching for fresh triggers and news to decide the direction.
11. SEBI has asked OYO to revise their IPO papers
12. OYO IPO could take more time to hit the markets now
13. GST Collection numbers have come very strong for December.
14. Manufacturing PMI has also been the highest above 57 for India.
15. Growth triggers are certainly looking very much Positive for India.
16. Markets could consolidate for some more time before making a bigger move.
17. I expect a breakout on the higher side.
18. 18300 to be breached first and not 18k.
19. Until then , it's better to trade the range of 18k to 18300.
20. Nifty might trade between 18000 to 18300.