1. U.S Markets closed lower on Friday.
2. Asian markets are mostly mixed.
3. Dow futures are slightly lower right now.
4. SGX Nifty is down 40- 50 Points.
5. Friday first half was a slightly price action.
6. Nifty was trading within a 50 points range.
7. The range was between 18200 to 18250.
8. In just one candle from 2.45 to 2.48 Nifty crashed 130 points.
9. Without any major news flow.
10. Without any sort of event Nifty crashed within 3 minutes.
11. I know many of the traders In my circle losing heavily due to the same
12. Luckily I wasn't trading on Friday.
13. Even if I trade on Fridays I trade with very less volumes as compared to normal volumes.
13. Sometimes , due to such one - sided moves and sudden moves even the stoploss placed in the system doesn't get triggered.
14. Weekly open interest positions indicate heavy call writing.
15. 18200 and above calls have been written aggressively.
16. Pull Call ratio is at 0.55 which indicates oversold market.
17. As oversold market can continue to be oversold unless there are any fresh positive news.
18. I expect nifty to be highly Volatile between 17800 to 18300.
19. Only above these levels will we have a trending move.
20. Nifty might trade between 17950 to 18250 today.