1. U.S Markets closed higher on Friday.
2. Right now , Dow futures are slightly lower.
3. Asian markets are mixed.
4. SGX Nifty is up 90-100 Points.
5. Friday , there was a huge sell off in the last trading hour.
6. Nifty crashed in the final hour of trade on Friday.
7. U.S Markets Volatility is causing Volatility in other markets too.
8. U.S Markets go up one day and move down one day.
9. There is a lack of direction
10. Same way there is lack of direction here as well.
11. Nifty for whole of Jan is trading within 500 point range.
12. The range is 17800 to 18300.
13. It's like a roller coaster ride within this range.
14. Next 3 days remaining for Jan expiry
15. Expect the same to continue as well.
16. ICICI Bank has come up with Fantastic results over the Weekend.
17. All the Banks and IT Stocks have declared very good numbers.
18. The next move will be purely dependent on the Budget.
19. Until then it's safe to trade the range.
20. Nifty might trade between 18000 to 18300 today.