1. U.S Markets closed lower yesterday.
2. Right now , Dow futures are slightly lower.
3. Asian markets are mixed.
4. SGX Nifty is down 90-100 Points.
5. Yesterday Retail Sales data were announced in U.S
6. The data were below estimates.
7. This caused a huge sell off in U.S Markets.
8. In U.S Markets the Banks haven't declared good results yet.
9. This is causing a huge sell off in Dow Jones.
10. Banks are major component of Dow.
11. Sell off in Banks causing pressure in U.S Market.
12. 18100 PE has huge open interest for today.
13. As per SGX we may open near 18070-18100.
14. Markets are again trading with Volatility but within the range
15. 17800-18200 is the larger range
16. 18000 should be a good support for today.
17. Expecting expiry to be between 18000-18200 today
18. 18200 CE has also been written aggressively.
19. Nifty might trade between 18000 to 18200 today