1. U.S Markets closed higher yesterday.
2. Right now , Dow futures are lower.
3. Asian markets are mixed.
4. SGX Nifty is up 30-40 Points.
5. Yesterday it was a sideways kinda day.
6. Markets tried to break crucial support of 17800 but yet again there was a sharp recovery.
7. At one point of time markets broke 17800 but then closed above 17800 significantly.
8. Inflation numbers were announced yesterday.
9. Inflation numbers were exactly as per expectation.
10. This led to a bit of recovery in the markets yesterday.
11. Today would be an interesting trading day.
12. Today's price action would give an indication about the market perception.
13. How the Market participants have taken and considered the Inflation numbers.
14. Even after Inflation numbers arriving as per expectations, if markets close below 17800.
15. Then we would be heading for a breakdown.
16. There are only 9 trading sessions left for Jan series including today
17. FII's are on a selling spree in 2023.
18. Generally If the first few weeks are volatile , then the last 2 weeks will be even more volatile.
19. This has happened for quite many times in history
20. Nifty might trade between 17700 to 18000 today.