1. U.S Markets closed higher yesterday.
2. Right now , dow futures are flat.
3. Asian markets are mixed.
4. SGX Nifty is up 20-30 Points.
5. Yesterday it was once again a roller coaster ride.
6. Markets crashed yesterday.
7. There has been huge Volatility since the inception of 2023.
8. On Friday Nifty fell 200 Points.
9. On Monday it shot up 250 Points.
10. Only to fall yesterday by 200 Points.
11. Such is the huge Volatility we have been witnessing since quite some time now.
12. Nifty is trading violently between 17800 to 18200.
13. The swings within this range are incredible.
14. Yesterday while all the Global Markets were flat during trading hours.
15. We were the only one to crash this much.
16. Indian Exchange in order to earn more Money have been setting up various instruments.
17. The new Instrument is the FIN Nifty expiry.
18. Due to these instruments the Volatility has risen.
19. Markets are likely to consolidate today as well.
20. After the Inflation numbers tomorrow Markets are likely to make a bigger move.
21. Nifty might trade between 17800 to 18100 today.