1. U.S Markets closed higher yesterday.
2. Asian markets are mostly higher.
3. Dow futures are slightly lower right now.
4. SGX Nifty is up 40- 50 Points.
5. Yesterday there was a huge short coveralls rally in the markets
6. Nifty for all towards the first half was trading near 18k.
7. It broke 18k for a brief moment as well.
8. In the second half Markets started to recover.
9. Yesterday markets closed at the highest point of the day.
10. This is a good sign for the Bulls.
11. December month has not been that Bullish and optimistic.
12. In the past , December has always been a lack Lustre month.
13. As due to Christmas etc FII's go on holiday and there are very less volumes.
14. This December has been quite volatile.
15. Yesterday we closed exactly near 18200.
16. 18200 is the short term resistance now.
17. If we cross and gain strength above 18200 , then 18400 opens up.
18. Range would shift to 18200 to 18400.
19. January should start with a Bullish bias.
20. Many large cap stocks in U.S have also corrected significantly.
21. During the final stages of Bear market large caps also start correcting.
22. This might be the final phase of Bear market.
23. Nifty might trade between 18100 to 18400 today.