1. U.S Markets closed flat Yesterday.
2. Asian markets are mostly lower.
3. Dow futures are slightly higher right now.
4. SGX Nifty is down 50-70 Points.
5. Yesterday was a high volatile day.
6. Recently , FIN nifty has also been an index where trading volumes have been rising.
7. Tuesdays are the days of FIN Nifty expiry.
8. This adds up to the Volatility.
9. Yesterday as well markets closed higher.
10. It was the second consecutive day of markets closing higher.
11. 18200 CE has the highest open interest.
12. This would be a resistance for coming two trading sessions.
13. High open interest was added at 18000 PE Yesterday.
14. So we have a lower level to work with as well.
15. 18000 to 18200 is the range for nifty.
16. Bigger move should come only after any of the level gets taken out.
17. Nifty has been outperforming Bank Nifty during the last couple of days.
18. Profit booking has started in Bank Nifty after the huge outperformance.
19. Nifty might trade between 18000 to 18200 today.