- U.S Markets closed flat Yesterday.
- Asian Markets are also Flat.
- SGX Nifty at one Point was higher by 250 Points.
- Right now it's higher by 100 Points.
- TCS in spite of positing good results was down 5%.
- This is because these stocks have already rallied a lot.
- So now Profit booking takes place in these counters.
- Infosys came out with results Yesterday.
- But Infosys ADR is down by 6% in U.S Market.
- Meanwhile India continue to record highest Corona Virus cases.
- Maharashtra has anniunced a lockdown.
- SGX sometimes is a misleading Indicator as it tracks only the Global data.
- Local cues are being ignored in SGX Nifty and the real Position we get to know only after Market opening.
- If we open 100-150 points higher then I do not see risk reward favouring a buy.
- It is a good shorting Opportunity that can be done via this gap up.
- Expecting Markets to be Bearish / Neutral for this Expiry.
- Nifty might Trade between 14440 - 14680 today.
1. U.S Markets closed higher on Friday. 2. Right now , dow futures are lower. 3. Asian markets are mixed. 4. SGX Nifty is up 30-50 Points. 5. There's no point discussing Global markets today. 6. As we are dealing with our own local issues as of now. 7. The talk of the town is Adani Group. 8. Every stock Market participant during last 2 days have not spent as much time with their wife /gf /husband /bf as they have spent on researching Adani stocks. 9. They shouldn't have wasted so much time in research and should've spent their time with loved ones. 10. As Ultimately my Pre Market report would clear all. 11. Now , the Adani stock price has gone below the FPO price. 12. FPO price is in the range of 3100-3200 and stock price is around 2800 13. Who will subscribe to FPO when they can buy shares much cheaper from the Market? 14. Also over the weekend Adani has come up with a 450 page report addressing one by one the allegations made by Hindenberg. 15. I haven't