- US markets closed Positive after quite some time yesterday.
- Asian markets are also recovering.
- SGX Nifty is higher by 120 Points.
- Yesterday was the Most Volatile Expiry I've seen in my entire lifetime..
- Bank Nifty opened Positive then went down 1000 Points , recovered 1000 Points post 1 pm and then after 2.45 fell 700 Points.
- This type of Volatility is Unbelievable and quite insane.
- Yesterday I mentioned that my view is Bearish / Neutral.
- So the idea was to sell Call options and it made fantastic return Yesterday.
- Yesterday was the first month after March 2020 where Nifty has closed Negative.
- FII's have turned net sellers now.
- This is the time to stay cautioned.
- Look for Sharp bounces to sell Into.
- April is a long series and it has 5 weekly expirys.
- Yesterday we fell a lot more due to Expiry issues.
- Expecting Markets to recover around 14400-14500 in the short term.
- Nifty might Trade between 14220-14480 today.
1. U.S Markets closed higher on Friday. 2. Right now , dow futures are lower. 3. Asian markets are mixed. 4. SGX Nifty is up 30-50 Points. 5. There's no point discussing Global markets today. 6. As we are dealing with our own local issues as of now. 7. The talk of the town is Adani Group. 8. Every stock Market participant during last 2 days have not spent as much time with their wife /gf /husband /bf as they have spent on researching Adani stocks. 9. They shouldn't have wasted so much time in research and should've spent their time with loved ones. 10. As Ultimately my Pre Market report would clear all. 11. Now , the Adani stock price has gone below the FPO price. 12. FPO price is in the range of 3100-3200 and stock price is around 2800 13. Who will subscribe to FPO when they can buy shares much cheaper from the Market? 14. Also over the weekend Adani has come up with a 450 page report addressing one by one the allegations made by Hindenberg. 15. I haven't