- US markets closed on a Flat Note Yesterday.
- Asian Markets are Trading Mostly on the Weaker side.
- SGX Nifty is down more than a Percent & Trading near 9150.
- Yesterday , During Market hours India Services PMI ( Purchasing Managers Index) came at 5.4, which is the lowest in History.
- Yes Bank Announced it's Quarterly Results Yesterday and the loss posted was more than 3500 crores.
- FII's were net sellers Yesterday & DII's were net Buyers.
- Yesterday was a high Volatile Trading day , no matter what you would have done Traded in Intraday you would have been wrong.
- Nifty & Bank Nifty made swings of more than a 100 Points for five times Yesterday on Intraday basis.
- Be Prepared for a much more Volatile Trading day today , Weekly Expiry will add to much more Volatility today.
- What to do on such days? Best Trade is to take Counter Trades near Boundaries and come out with what markets have to offer yiu.
- If you are Unable to understand the Moves which Market has to offer , better don't trade.
- It's Important you don't give back or lose money in these type of Markets when Market is not willing to offer you money.
- There will be times when you can easily make up. Just be Patient.
- Don't hold your Positions for too long and wait for the Markets to Make Trending Moves.
- Looking at the Markets & trying to read what market has to say.
- Market seems to be waiting for some Big News / Trigger to react as Markets are not finding any Momentum on any side.
- In Spite of VIX falling Contineously from past few days Volatile Moves are being Witnessed which was Unexpected.
- Nifty might find support today near the levels of 9000.
- Bank Nifty is going to be much more Volatile Today & give Wild Swings on both sides.
- Having said all this , the Primary Trend continues to be on the lower side.
- Dont short into the Market as soon as it opens.
- Market will give you an Unexpected rally and that would be the best time to sell into it.
- Yesterday as well Market gave you an Unexpected rally of 150+ points on Nifty in less than half an hour at Morning and that was the time for you to sell into the same.
- Today also you will be getting these Swings and you need to sell in these Swings.
- Selling into the Markets when already it's lower by 100+ Points doesnt favour risk & return on your side.
- Holding 8900 PE , 8800 PE , 8700 PE , 8600 PE , 8500 PE for today's Expiry.
- Sold 9500 CE , 9600 CE , 9700 CE , 9800 CE , 9900 CE.
- Nifty might trade between 9050 to 9350 today.
- Bank Nifty range cannot be given as it is a high Volatile index and offers big Swings.
- GSK ( Glaxo Smith Kline ) & Horlicks will sell more than 5% stake of HUL ( Hindustan Unilever) so FMCG Stocks might trade weaker today and Opportunities can be Explored here.
- Financials will continue to Bleed .
- Maruti has announced that it will resume it activities from coming week. Auto Sector might cheer up on a short term basis.
- It's going to be highly Volatile today just take counter Trades near Boundaries and exit with whatever market has to offer you.
- I have opened Comment section below , so comments are Welcome.
- You can Comment any Topic which you want me to write over the Weekend.
- Whatever Majority people Request , that Topic Blog will be made over the Weekend.
1. U.S Markets closed higher on Friday. 2. Right now , dow futures are lower. 3. Asian markets are mixed. 4. SGX Nifty is up 30-50 Points. 5. There's no point discussing Global markets today. 6. As we are dealing with our own local issues as of now. 7. The talk of the town is Adani Group. 8. Every stock Market participant during last 2 days have not spent as much time with their wife /gf /husband /bf as they have spent on researching Adani stocks. 9. They shouldn't have wasted so much time in research and should've spent their time with loved ones. 10. As Ultimately my Pre Market report would clear all. 11. Now , the Adani stock price has gone below the FPO price. 12. FPO price is in the range of 3100-3200 and stock price is around 2800 13. Who will subscribe to FPO when they can buy shares much cheaper from the Market? 14. Also over the weekend Adani has come up with a 450 page report addressing one by one the allegations made by Hindenberg. 15. I haven't
Thanks for helping us.
Thank you Soo much.
I'm getting more learning from your blog
Thank you Soo much.