- US markets ended Positive after Trading in Negative Terrain Yesterday.
- Asian markets are Trading higher.
- SGX Nifty is up 100 Points & Trading Near 9380.
- Bank Nifty Underperformed Nifty Yesterday & all the Financials have taken a massive hit Yesterday.
- All Put Options are Trading at more than 500% Premium which shows that Markets are highly Oversold in Short term.
- Specially the Financials.
- Almost all the Economies are Slowly opening up & relaxing the Lockdown.
- India has also Started to do the same but the Disturbing aspect is the Positive cases seem to increase Drastically after some Relaxations.
- If the same Continues , we might be forced to Lockdown again.
- VIX was up 10% Yesterday and Option Premiums were Considerably high.
- FIIs & DII's were net sellers Yesterday and have sold more than 3000 crores combined.
- Indian Markets are awaiting for the Economic Package to be announced by the Government.
- Bank Nifty would continue to Underperform this Expiry.
- Sold 8000 PE , 8100 PE , 8200 PE , 8300 PE , 8400 PE , 8500 PE ,8600 PE , 8700 PE , 8800 PE , 8900 PE & 9000 PE.
- The motive of selling Puts at Various strike Prices is to reduce risk.
- Sold Call Options Ranging from 9,900 to 10500.
- Will be collecting 4.8% on my Capital Deployed in just 3 working days if Nifty Expires between 9000 &10,000.
- All my Trades are of Weekly Expiry only.
- This Strategy requires lot of Adjustments so I don't advice anybody to follow me unless you are thorough with Adjustments and know how to deal with risk.
- Expecting Markets to be Sideways in first half of the Trading Session today.
- If Bears are Unable to take Markets lower in the first half then there might be a Short Covering Rally in the 2nd half of today's Trading Session.
- Nifty might Trade between 9250 to 9500 today.
- Expecting VIX to fall from here for this Expiry which would indirectly benefit for Option Selling.
- Expecting Nifty to Expire between 9000 to 9900 for this Weekly Expiry.
1. U.S Markets closed higher on Friday. 2. Right now , dow futures are lower. 3. Asian markets are mixed. 4. SGX Nifty is up 30-50 Points. 5. There's no point discussing Global markets today. 6. As we are dealing with our own local issues as of now. 7. The talk of the town is Adani Group. 8. Every stock Market participant during last 2 days have not spent as much time with their wife /gf /husband /bf as they have spent on researching Adani stocks. 9. They shouldn't have wasted so much time in research and should've spent their time with loved ones. 10. As Ultimately my Pre Market report would clear all. 11. Now , the Adani stock price has gone below the FPO price. 12. FPO price is in the range of 3100-3200 and stock price is around 2800 13. Who will subscribe to FPO when they can buy shares much cheaper from the Market? 14. Also over the weekend Adani has come up with a 450 page report addressing one by one the allegations made by Hindenberg. 15. I haven't
Thanks for always updating us:)